Fwd: Blending AI, Open Space and World Cafe

Christine Whitney Sanchez cwhitneysanchez at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 17:19:20 PDT 2009

Oops.  I typed the wrong city for the workshop.  It' going to be held
in Leavenworth, WASHINGTON, USA.  I've changed it below.

Please check Methods for Strategic Collaboration Foundations Training
for further information or click here to Register.

Apologies for the confusion,

Christine
Begin forwarded message: