we20 meeting

Allison & Jim Baensch mbody at iinet.net.au
Fri Apr 3 13:15:07 PDT 2009

Hi All,
Yesterday I attended the we20 gathering organised by Viv and Geoff.
(Details in Viv's email, below.)
It was most enjoyable to link in with the community to discuss what
might be done locally towards sustainable living.

As a group, we had lots of thoughts, which I didn't write down, but 2
jumped out:
One was to consider the opportunity of setting up a simple gathering,
linked to we20 in our local communities.
Anyone can do it.
Another was to begin to 'infect' others through viral conversations
about possible futures.
So far I have begun the latter with people near me.

Thanks, Viv and Geoff, for setting up yesterday's meeting and letting
me know about it via this list!
Allison.