No subject

fergal barr thekingisalive at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 23 06:42:31 PDT 2008

Given the discussions of our Open Space I thought this was interesting.....

> 5. Are you a can-do passionate person? Big idea / Invest NI> > The Big Idea is funded by Invest NI and is a national competition which seeks to support young social entrepreneurs who wish to develop a creative and innovative project that will make a positive impact on society. If you are aged 16-30* years old and have the ideas, drive and commitment to take your social project to new groups, replicate it or take in a new direction. Then we want to hear from you now. Your Big Idea application could centre on a social activity which you have created and wish to grow. You may also work/volunteer within a charity/social enterprise and wish to develop a new business opportunity which will enhance your existing work. We are offering cash awards to young social entrepreneurs between £5,000 and £10,000 plus a tailored package of development support to turn your ideas for growth or replication into a reality.> Entry guidelines can be found online at www.thebigidea-ni.com <http://www.thebigidea-ni.com/>. Closing date for all final submissions is Friday October 24th Tel: 028 9024 4007, Fax: 028 9024 4307, Email: CarmelHeaney at unltd.org.uk <mailto:CarmelHeaney at unltd.org.uk>

____________________________________________________________________________________My book:  The Things People Say: Political Quotations from the Northern Ireland Peace Process To buy it on-line: http://www.trafford.com/07-2815 To order it in a book shop: Give the nice man/woman this ISBN number : 1-4251-6179-0Info about me: http://trainers.salto-youth.net/FergalBarr/

Organisation I work for: www.claudyyouth.com

Organistion I used to work for: www.offthestreets.org

How I live my life: Humour is the shortest distance between people;Always remember there is someone worse off than you; It's not a matter of if only a matter of when