onemedia

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Tue Sep 9 05:27:11 PDT 2008

Thank God for the Skeptics! Wouldn't be the same without them. You might
want to talk to your compatriot Phelim who's annual Open Space for the
London Theatre Crowd (talk about suspicious, cantankerous folks)has become
something of an international hit thanks to sponsorship from the government.
The theme has been "Devoted and Disgruntled."

I've never really understood the "touchy-feely" bit. Outside of the fact
that folks are sitting in a circle -- it is all straight ahead business. And
if you "do it by the book" you should have everybody actively engaged
announcing their issues in 15 min -- and off to work in a little more than
an hour. Moves so fast nobody has a chance to think about what's happening.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
189 Beaucaire Ave
Camden, ME 04843
207-763-3261 (Summer)
301-365-2093 (Winter)
Website www.openspaceworld.com
Personal Website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options