Space finds facilitator

Gerard Muller gm at openspace.dk
Sun Sep 7 00:15:09 PDT 2008

Dear Doama,

The workshop will be from November 13th lunch-November 15th lunch.
I expect to finalise the invitation tomorrow, now that a space has
found me,
and mail it to you. It would be nice if you could make it !

If the dates don't suit your schedule, there's a series of events,
about one every week
in different countries. Only those who realy intend to miss it need to
do so.

Greetings from Denmark,

Gerard Muller
Open Space Institute Denmark
Phone: (+45) 21269621					Skype: openspace1
Mail: gm at openspace.dk