Seeking a volunteer/assistant for Open Space in Scottsdale AZ Oct 16/17

Susan Partnow susan4ps at comcast.net
Tue Sep 30 23:28:12 PDT 2008

Hello dear OS community,

I will be doing two short Open Spaces as a break session within a larger
conference for a great group of people (small, innovative social service
agencies from around the country who seek serving health needs of
underserved populations).  It would be great to have some assistance:  would
you like to volunteer?  I would need help for setting up the room and the
signage . and then for helping direct people to post their sessions, etc.

Thursday, October 16 1:30 to 4

Friday, October 17  1 to 3

Send me an email if you are interested and we can discuss further!

Susan

Susan Partnow

Partnow Communications, Organizational Development & Workshops

4425 Baker Ave NW

Seattle, WA 98107

tel. 206-783-8561

fax 206-782-7786