online OS support

marissa zamudio marissazamudio at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 14 18:13:33 PDT 2008

Dear fellow OSers,

I am doing a one day Open Space event in two weeks and have pretty much all the arrangements in place.  We will have time for depth discussions and no time for plan of actions or next steps.

I am anticipating that this group will want to continue some of the work (continue conversations, action plans, etc) online and I am not sure I know how to proceed or support the group after the OS event.

I would appreciate suggestions on what ohters have done along this line that has worked for OS groups.  This will be a relatively small group.  I look
forward to your ideas.