books about being human?

Pat Black patoitextiles at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 05:21:58 PDT 2008

My most important books are many and hard to choose between but here
we goBeloved
by Toni Morrison for the most exquisite language and deepest exploration of
grief
Tree of Knowledge by Huberto Maturana because he gave me the language to
describe the world as I experienced it
Eternal Echoes by John O' Donohue because he understood the relationship
between the soul and the body
Philosophy in a new key;: A study in the symbolism of reason, rite, and art
by Suzanne Langer for understanding of that it is in the questions not the
answers
Harold and the the Purple Crayon because it was the my first teaching about
creating the world you want to live in and how to do that
Pat Black