Any OST sessions in East/SE Asia?

NigelSeys-Phillips nigel at fulcrum.com.sg
Wed Oct 29 07:24:07 PDT 2008

Dear Sae Hi

Welcome!!

I am running a session for the day on Monday 10th November in Singapore for
INSEAD and World Bank entitled "Creating sustainable, replicable, scalable
projects - can it be done" (Bit of a mouthful - not the best of titles I am
afraid but more on the INSEAD Singapore website)

I would need to ask the client if you specifically want to attend as it is
intended for a specific audience so let me know - but may be too short
notice

Best regards

Nigel

Nigel Seys-Phillips