Any OST sessions in East/SE Asia?

Laura Hsu Open Quest laura at open-quest.com
Tue Oct 28 23:19:23 PDT 2008

Hi Saehi,

We just finished Chinese Facilitator Conference a couple of weeks ago and we
used Open Space in the later part of the conference to integrate the
learning in facilitation to move to the next level. Some photos in the OS
closing ceremony for your reference:
http://picasaweb.google.com.tw/FacilitatorsForum/2008CFC#

With respect,

Laura Hsu

IAF CertifiedC Professional Facilitator / Assessor

Managing Director of Open Quest

Meetings into Action*Weaving Whole Group Wisdom*Integral Personal
Development