OSLIST Poetry celebration and contest!

Karen Sella karen at luminacoaching.com
Thu Oct 16 08:26:14 PDT 2008

Congratulations, Anne!  I loved your poem--enjoy your reign ;-)

And thanks again, Jeff, for the inspiration...

Cheers,
Karen

Karen Sella
Coaching:  www.luminacoaching.com
Consulting:  www.integralventures.com
Blog: www.lumina.typepad.com
Phone: 1.206.780.2998
Skype: karensella

lumina fr. L. light, air, opening...

The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you think that you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply and delete the message and any attachments.