collaboration with coaches

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Thu Oct 16 06:32:56 PDT 2008

I heartily concur -- OST and Executive Coaching go together like a
horse/carriage, butter/fly, April/showers -- A natural fit. Ost provides the
experience and Executive coaching offers the depth and extension.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20854
Phone 301-365-2093
Skype hhowen
Personal website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the
archives Visit: www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html