OSLIST poetry celebration and contest!

Jeff Aitken magic.teams at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 8 10:59:12 PDT 2008

FORMAT FUN

Remember that some poems are formatted with the first letter of each line as another letter of the alphabet. A, B, C, etc.

When I sent them, they all looked fine from my computer, correctly formatted.

Because some of these poems have long lines, sometimes one line might skip over to the next line, and interfere with the alphabetical format down the left side of the poem.

I will do my best to correct for this when I get home from work today. I could send you an attachment with all the poems if you want.

thanks
Jeff