buffalo ny?

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Mon Oct 20 19:46:25 PDT 2008

hi all,

there is a need for open space facilitators in buffalo ny.  not the sort
that fly in, or even drive in.  the sort that *live* there.  training and
support can be found, but we need people who actually live there.  is that
you?  or somebody you know?  experienced or even extremely interested in
open space?  please find me by phone (below) or email, about joining us, if
you can, on tuesday or wednesday evening, for a meeting on the future of
broadway market.

many thanks, michael

--

Michael Herman