Volunteer Co-Facilitator wanted for OOPSLA in Nashville Oct 20-23

Deborah Hartmann deborah at hartmann.net
Thu Oct 9 08:32:07 PDT 2008

Hello everyone!

I will facilitate Open Space at the OOPSLA conference in a couple of
weeks. (an Object Oriented Programming conference). The Open Space event
is part of the Onward! track, which is the less academic, less formal
part of the program, I am given to understand.

We would like to offer to one person the opportunity to learn about open
space by co-facilitating part-time with me in exchange for free
attendance at the conference. Dates for the Open Space are Oct 20-23,
with setup happening on the afternooon of Oct 19th (a Sunday).

This may be an interesting offer for someone trained in or familiar with
Open Space but inexperienced in leading it. I will walk you through the
setup and facilitation, and later you will have the chance to facilitate
at morning and evening news circles. And, of course, if you're
interested in the subject matter of the conference, you also get to
attend a venerable and respected event within the programming community.
http://www.oopsla.org/onward2008/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

Please contact me offlist for further information. I look forward to a
possible collaboration with you!
deb

--

Deborah Hartmann