Swedish Wave riders reporting

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Sun Nov 30 12:24:18 PST 2008

Dear Thomas,
wonderful!
There are now pictures and the Book of Proceedings on the boscop website,
here the links
pictures
> http://www.boscop.org/resource/show/1674
more pictures
> http://www.boscop.org/resource/show/1710

Book of Proceedings
> http://www.boscop.org/files/Events/Event_563/e_wave_2008.pdf

One chapter for each of the three days and next steps, all arranged by
Yaari in a pdf with some comfortable navigation (most in English, some
in German and Russian)

Have a great week
mmp