About abbreviations

Jon Harvey only.connect at virgin.net
Fri Nov 14 06:56:38 PST 2008

Good point Elisabeth

What is OS....??

JJJ

Sorry - a bit of Friday afternoon frivolity crept in there. It is a very
fair point of course. I think it also applies to concepts that might be very
Western-centric or (in my case) very British. (Indeed - Friday is a rest day
in large parts of the world...)

All the best

Jon

Jon Harvey

Director

 <http://www.jonharveyassociates.co.uk/> www.jonharveyassociates.co.uk

+44 (0) 7771 537535

+44 (0) 1280 822585

Bridge.jpg.png

Helping you connect the prose and the passion

to deliver superlative results

Jon Harvey Associates Ltd

Registered Office: Chandos House, School Lane, Buckingham, MK18 1HD

Company Number 6661588. VAT Registration Number 936 2921 11

jon at jonharveyassociates.co.uk