SV: Wave Rider in Berlin

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Mon Nov 10 01:45:58 PST 2008

Dear friends in Open Space
The Wave Rider program will go as planned (well, almost;-)) here in Sweden
too. We will be sending information to all participants, hopefully tonight,
to inform them about the change.
We had a similar process - CHAOS strikes - spirit goes on a journey.... Just
as you say we concluded that this is what this program actually is about -
thriving in change...so we decided to walk our talk!
More info will be sent out here soon.
Warmly
Thomas Herrmann OSI Sweden