My ChangeAgent Group on Facebook

Cleo Mseka cleomseka at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 21:03:41 PST 2008

Hi there, i have just created a group on facebook called my change
agent. I am based in South Africa & looking to create a space for
people interested in openspace, knowledge management, change
management, systems thinking etc. If u are willing to share
information, experiences, challenges or post jobs/conference
opportunities. I invite u to engage with me. It is still in its
embryonic phase, so all are welcome! Regards, Cleo

--
Cleo Mseka
cleomseka at gmail.com
+27 72 266 1098