FW: How this happened

Ruthann Prange ruthannp at erols.com
Wed Nov 5 05:59:47 PST 2008

Those of you who donated to Obama's campaign no doubt received the
message below last night.  BEFORE he gave his speech, this message came
through.  Another gem in this internet-enabled effort.

I raised money, volunteered many hours, posted and re-posted (first was
stolen) a yard sign, and in general became involved in ways I never had
before.  Thanks for all the well wishes from this community around the
world.  Some new space has opened - now it's up to all of us keep
expanding it and make wise use of it.  Time for thanksgiving not for
gloating (though I'm afraid my internal evil twin is doing a bit of that
today)

Peace,
Ruthann

Ruthann Prange