SV: Wave Rider Program Berlin

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Thu Nov 20 14:17:04 PST 2008

Hi Jo, and Dear Wave-riding collegues - way to go!
We can feel the energy all the way here - preparing for our turn end of next
week. Today I finished an in house OS-training with 11 people - mostly
leaders from municipalities in the region and some from Universities. Seems
they had quite a few a'has regarding the power of selforganization and the
potential in people - and they had a great time...

Please keep us posted!
Warm regards
Thomas Herrmann prep committee of OSI Sweden