Listing your workshops on Jack's site...

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Tue Nov 11 21:26:35 PST 2008

Chime in, other folks who train - as Jack is generously adding our trainings
to his website calendar.

And a warm hello to all you 'usual suspects' who share the learning about
Open Space - I'm sure I have forgotten to name a few of my favorite
colleagues and so it goes when trying to be coherent at the end of the day.

Lisa