SV: Annual Mini Event

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Tue Nov 11 04:16:12 PST 2008

Congrats Anne – sounds like a marvellous event, thanks for sharing. Good to
hear your voice out here, I so much enjoyed meeting you during OSonSOinOZ
some yrs ago.

Me too, I have learnt to love when I don’t get mentioned in the
closingcircle – hard for the ego but great feedback for the
facilitator...;-)

Warmly

Thomas Herrmann

  _____