Are free conference services in jeopardy?

douglas germann 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Mon Nov 10 18:04:00 PST 2008

Hi--

I got this the other day and did not have the chance to check it out. I
did tonight and still don't know if this is something about which the os
community (which I see as using a lot of free conference services) will
want to get active.

Is there anybody here who can make sense of this?

Thanks.

				:- Doug.