Using folders to organize list-emails Was: Change mailing list to prefix [OSLIST]

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Sun Nov 9 08:44:50 PST 2008

Dear all

I have used different folders for the mailing lists I am part of, so they
don’t come to my inbox, and I highly recommend it. In Outlook you find this
function under the Tools menu (rules) – just try it out – I wouldn’t stand a
day getting all these emails into my inbox! I have hard keeping up anyway.

Warm regards

Thomas

  _____