OS 2.f

Wendy Farmer-O'Neil wendy at xe.net
Mon May 12 00:48:12 PDT 2008

Arno, thank you.  You made me smile.  I love this.

And as a discordian, I embrace only catmas--especially when curled up lying
in the sun.

Ever-so-graciously waving my tail,
Purrfectly charmed,
Wendy

PS: For those who are confused, curious or just plain incautious, all you
never wanted to know about discordians can be found at:
http://www.principiadiscordia.com/
And for those who caught the Kipling reference, here's a link to a handy
online version: http://www.boop.org/jan/justso/