Anyone in New York City?

Ruthann Prange ruthannp at erols.com
Fri May 9 14:01:32 PDT 2008

Esther,
I don't think I know you, but if you have an invite from Maria, I'd
suggest you accept.  She's a superb net-worker and respected "voice"
around NYC in some of the communities you are likely to respect.

Hope your transition is smooth and time here in the USA all you hope for
and more,
Ruthann
PS: Hi Maria - it's been a long time.

Ruthann Prange