technical question

Steven "Doc" List anotherthought at gmail.com
Fri May 2 04:55:05 PDT 2008

Catherine (and others),

In the digest, the links lead to the postings on the OSLIST archives.  So in
order to read them, you must use a browser to get to the OSLIST archives
site.  I'm not sure whether something has changed, but that's what may be
causing the problem.

Of course, when I try to follow those links, I get (a) a warning that they
may be unsafe, and (b) "access is denied", which makes it impossible to
follow the links and read the messages.

This needs to be brought to the attention of the list maintainers. Does
anyone know who that is and how to reach them?

...Doc

Steven ListSteven "Doc" List, CMP
The Money Is In Your Blind Spot!(tm)
Keynote Speaker, Facilitator, Consultant, Master of Ceremonies
Workshop Presenter, Author, Coach, Career Management Professional

AnotherThought, Inc. | 4815 W Braker Ln, Ste 502-111 | Austin, TX 78759
V: 512-246-3533 | M: 512-924-9248 | F: 512-233-2943
 <http://www.anotherthought.com/> www.AnotherThought.com |
<http://www.stevenlist.com/> www.StevenList.com |
<http://austin.classesintown.com/> Austin.ClassesInTown.com
LinkedIn:  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/stevenlist>
www.linkedin.com/in/stevenlist | Flickr: www.flickr.com/digidragon
 <mailto:Steven at AnotherThought.com> AnotherThought at gmail.com

From: OSLIST [mailto:OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU] On Behalf Of Catherine
Pfaehler

Dear Listers

In the past few weeks, it has happened several times that I can't open a
post, but am asked to find a webbrowser (I'm using the Microsoft tool). In
the below messages, this was the case for every single one. How can this be,
and what do I need to do?

Gratefully yours, Catherine