AW: OS with and for elderly, mental health consumers and others

Catherine Pfaehler c.pfaehler at bluewin.ch
Mon Mar 31 08:56:03 PDT 2008

And thank you, Lisa – the synchronicity for me was breathtaking. HO’s story
appreared 2 days before my first talk with a responsible person in exactly
the same kind of organisation HO talked about. So I could use this great
story to help broaden his understanding and open perspectives.

Thank you all! What a community. Love, C.

Catherine Pfaehler Senn

lic.oec.HSG

Open Space Begleitung

Kellersriedweg 8