Tibetan temple bells

Diane Gibeault diane.gibeault at rogers.com
Wed Mar 19 16:42:48 PDT 2008

It's my practice too to let the sponsor open as you describe Michael so the
organization and all participants understand that they own the experience
and are responsible for the results, not the facilitator.

I have had reactions like the ones you describe Raffi from certain cultural
groups who associate any kind of bells with the authoritarian educational
and religious institutions in which they grew up. So using bells only for
evening news etc makes it more acceptable - by that point they have become
comfortable with the OS process, with each other  and they are now focused
on their experience and not the facilitation or the method. I also make
comments similar to what Chris and others have described which help the
acceptance of the bells as another nice contribution of the OS approach.

Diane