Tibetan temple bells

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Wed Mar 19 15:24:23 PDT 2008

Dear Raffi,
since I do not open the space at events that I facilitate I dont use the
  temple bells at that juncture, of course. It is the sponsor that opens
the space and after having done that asks me to introduce the process.
No need for bells at that point.
They do come in handy to "call" people to evening news or during action
planning when there is a "schedule"...I use them as little as possible
and very gently not to overwhelm myself or those around me.
Right at this moment I also think of them as being "Tibetan" temple
bells with that part of the world being in great turmoil.
Usually, they are just very practical!
Greetings from Berlin
mmp

--

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 479 resident Open
Space Workers in 76 countries working in a total of 132 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org