Announcing the New Poet Laureate!

Jeff Aitken magic.teams at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 19 08:59:39 PDT 2008

Karen, thanks for your caring attention to poetry on the list. And I'm happy to see the names of those who wrote these wonderful poems.

Like Chris I have put this honor on my resume because it sparks a conversation about the quallities of this extraordinary listserv which has served us so well for many years.

I will see many of you in San Francisco in just a few months!

with appreciation,

Jeff Aitken
on Telegraph Hill

http://biggestloser.msn.com/