quote of the day :)

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Tue Mar 18 04:08:35 PDT 2008

I don't know whether I just imagined it or what -- But I seem to recall a
Black Elk quote, "Nothing useful ever happened in a square." If he didn't
say it, he should have.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20854
Phone 301-365-2093
Skype hhowen
Personal website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the
archives Visit: www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html