Poetry Contest February 2008 Reminder...

Karen Sella karen at luminacoaching.com
Thu Mar 6 08:53:58 PST 2008

Thanks much to all of you who have sent poems...my inbox is abundant with
inspiration, thank you.  This is one more reminder for all of you
last-minute folks to send your poems as inspired.

Cheers,

Karen Sella

Coaching:  HYPERLINK "http://www.luminacoaching.com"www.luminacoaching.com

Consulting:  HYPERLINK
"http://www.integralventures.com"www.integralventures.com

Blog: HYPERLINK "http://www.lumina.typepad.com"www.lumina.typepad.com

Phone: 1.206.780.2998

Skype: karensella

lumina fr. L. light, air, opening...

The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential
and protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, any
dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you think
that you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by
reply and delete the message and any attachments.

   _____