Convergence for Group Consensu

Christy Lee-Engel cdleee at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 10:58:53 PST 2008

Hi dear Avner and all,

A "door prize drawing" is when everyone who comes to an event is given a
ticket, or something with a number on it, when they come in the door. Later
during the event a number is drawn, or picked, randomly and the person who
has that number gets a gift! Printed tickets often come in sets so that you
can give people a ticket or bunch of tickets, and retain a matching set with
the same numbers printed on them to draw from.

Thanks to all as always for these very useful and thoughtful responses.

from a very sunny Seattle,
Christy
--
Christy Lee-Engel, ND, LAc
206.399.0868

"Wholeness does not mean perfection:
it means embracing brokenness as
an integral part of life." ~ Parker Palmer