Convergence for Group Consensu

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Wed Mar 5 03:38:11 PST 2008

Dear Kimberley,
your inquiry has initiated a number of responses. And I have tempted
myself to add another response since I intrigue myself with the question
of "conversion", "consensus" and "action planning" in the ongoing
journey of my ever changing practice as os facilitator.
I have been restraining myself because I felt that I needed to know what
the "business issue" is...all the reflection and planning of those in
charge of the event in getting ready for the event (planning session,
deciding on the design of the os, writing an invitation, making plans
for events after the event, etc.)and my "facilitation" in that phase are
informed also by the "business issue".
Could you say what the sponsor's "business issue" is?
Greetings from Berlin
mmp