Moscow Mentoring Circle/stammtische April 6

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at BK.RU
Thu Mar 27 09:06:47 PDT 2008

Dear fellow spaceholders,

If you happen to be in Moscow April 6th, consider dropping in for the
daylong Moscow Mentoring Circle/stammtische from 10am to 7pm.

Convenors: Anna Bernikova, Sergei Shepilov

When: Registration at 9:30am. From 10am to 7pm.

Where: Pushkarev pereulok, d.16

Directions: Sukharevskaya metro station, walk along Sretenka, fourth street
on the right.

To RSVP: shephield at gmail.com (Sergei Shepilov, speaks German and English),
annuchke at yandex.ru (Anna Bernikova, speaks French).

Cost: Your (full) presence; an unbelievably scrumptious homemade vegetarian
dish to share for lunch; a no less delicious snack to share for tea.
Overdoing it in terms of making a yummy dish is definitely welcome but by no
means required.

Some of what we might talk about; supporting each other in our OS-related
initiatives. Translation of other materials on OST and related approaches
(World Cafe, Dynamic Facilitation) into Russian.

Invitations, reports and photos from previous mentoring circles at
openspaceru.blogspot.com (in Russian)

appreciatively,
raffi