Facilitator in Atlanta?

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Thu Mar 13 14:06:38 PDT 2008

I received the following note and was hopeful that somebody might be helpful
for these people. If you are, or know somebody who might be, contact Jackque
Warren peaceacts at earthlink.net

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20854
Phone 301-365-2093
Skype hhowen
Open Space Training www.openspaceworld.com <http://www.openspaceworld.com/>

Personal website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives
Visit: www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html
<http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>