Facebook group: Open Space Techology

Jack Martin Leith jack at jackmartinleith.com
Mon Mar 10 11:21:42 PDT 2008

I've only just rejoined the OSList after a very long absence (hello to
everyone who knows me!) so please forgive me if someone has already
mentioned the Facebook group on Open Space Techology that was started by
Barry Owen.

If you're a Facebook member you can access it here:
www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=7189220743

The group currently has 30 members. I think it could be a useful adjunct to
this list, and to www.openspaceworld.com. So if you're a Facebook user
please consider joining the group. The more members, the richer the
conversations and the more useful the group.

Hope to see you there!

Jack (formerly Martin - don't ask, long story!)

Jack Martin Leith
Bristol, UK
Mobile (new - please delete old number): 07831 840541 / +44 7831 840541
email: jack at jackmartinleith.com
www.jackmartinleith.com