SV: [SPAM] Frustration

Eva P Svensson eva at epshumaninvest.se
Fri Mar 7 08:36:20 PST 2008

Raffi,
Sorry for taking up space on the list for this..

I can't figure this out - I have send a couple of e-mails to you off list
about the contribution to your e-book - but I am not sure that they have
reached you - can you give me a hint offlist if you have got it?
All the best :)
:o)
Eva

Bästa hälsningar

Eva P Svensson

EPS Human Invest AB
"Verksamhetsutveckling genom människor skapar långsiktigt välmående företag
och organisationer"

Anåsbergsvägen 22, 439 34 ONSALA
Besöksadress; Norra Allégatan 8, Göteborg
Tfn: 0300-615 05, Mobil; 0706- 89 85 50
www.epshumaninvest.se

Besök gärna min blogg; www.epshumaninvest.blogspot.com/