Invitation to say hellow and leave good wish for growing OS community in Korea

Stanley Park spark at OPENSPACE.KR
Thu Mar 6 09:12:09 PST 2008

With ongoing monthly OS forum started from this year and Open Space
Institute of Korea  ready to open early next week, I would like to invite
all of you who have time to spare to warm the OS community house- the
habitat OS community- by saying hellow and leaving good wishes.

Here's site address for previews needing more content to fill in before
opening.

http://www.openspace.kr/zb

For many of you who find Hangeul (Korean language) rather uncomfortable,
please just enjoy viewing two OS events at
http://www.openspace.kr/zb/UCC/147 and http://www.openspace.kr/zb/UCC/140 .

When the site becomes fully in operation, it will have a section in upper
right that serve our friends whose language is not Korean.

Wishing you the best,

park