Frustration

Ralph Copleman rcopleman at comcast.net
Thu Mar 6 03:54:27 PST 2008

Here is the question I posted yesterday on this list yesterday:

> "Where can I find details about the upcoming San Francisco OSonOS
> event?  This coming July, isn't it?"

It was the wrong question.  I should have said:  what are the date,
place and costs of the upcoming OSonOS event in San Francisco.

Here is the source of a frustration this morning...

I subscribe to this list in digest form.  All the e-mails come as a
batch, in one transmission.  It's the way that works best for me.  But
it comes through with everything multiply repeated and LOTS of
computer gobbledygook: yesterday's actual e-mail messages were
sprinkled within over 8100 lines of transmission!  And most of the
stuff is just not readable, thus I must skin, in the interest of
time.  So, if the answer to my question is there, I cannot find it.
This is no one's fault.  No one except me is responsible for not going
through eight thousand lines of text and code.

I think I slipped past a note that pointed me to a wiki blog or
something, but when I tried to find it again after I'd inadvertently
scrolled past it, I could not.

So please, because I'm sure I'm not the only one who wishes to know:
what are the dates, what is the exact location, and what are the costs
of the San Francisco event.  Thanks!

Ralph