Convergence for Group Consensu

Kimberley Willing Kim.Willing at TASSIE.NET.AU
Mon Mar 3 20:09:20 PST 2008

Does anyone have any experience or advice in 'converging' open space, in
such a way that the emerging consensus of the whole group is identified?
Specifically, I have a 2 day event coming up - the purpose of which is to
develop a best practice framework for reporting on the topic, and at least
to develop a check list of issues to be addressed in preparing such a
reporting framework.

Day 1 could be spent diverging (in Open Space) and I am wondering how best
to converge on Day 2, given that one outcome mine host would like to see,
is an articulation of the level of agreement of the whole group on certain
matters.

With thanks,

Kim.