Open Space with midwifes

Catherine Pfaehler c.pfaehler at bluewin.ch
Mon Mar 31 08:56:04 PDT 2008

Dear Listers

In the following link, there is a lovely summary of the OS of march 18th
where we used the mentioned form of proceedings with the 3 most important
sentences in the end. They were posted in the webpage as well, so our short
"book of proceedings" was, in its digital form, also a great help to
communicate results quickly. Nobody needed to summarize, the participants
had already done it! (It is in German, but has lots of lively pictures in
it.) :-)

http://www.bernerhebamme.ch/26740/31040.html

Best Regards, C.

Catherine Pfaehler Senn