Jeff Aiken as poet laureate

Diane Cline othconsulting at myway.com
Wed Mar 19 13:38:57 PDT 2008

Jeff and Open Space Friends,

You probably don't know me but I am a kindly "lurker" and friend of OST (and ho) and was inspired to try my hand at a graphic recording of Jeff Aiken's lovely poem. Since the listserve doesn't relay images (as we all found out with the law of BIG FEET photo) I refer you to this webpage, and specifically image 9 in the portfolio.

http://www.OTHconsulting.com/portfolio.htm

With lots of joy in open space,
DIane

"A Mind Once Expanded Can Never Shrink Back"

Diane H Cline, Ph.D.
Graphic Facilitator and Thinking Partner
President, Over The Horizon Consulting, LLC
www.OTHconsulting.com
240-421-3226

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.