Ricardo Semler

Evren Kildirli evren at aatorganizasyon.com
Mon Jun 30 02:14:10 PDT 2008

Dear Raffi,

He's my hero too, When I read his first book, I have no clue about OST but
after I met the system, yes, this is it.

He really do great job for his company and also his employees. He says don't
need to take control, give employees freedom, they really know the next
step.

Another link for him http://www.strategy-business.com/press/16635507/05408

Greeting from İstanbul

Evren