Pinpoint

Jack Martin Leith jack at jackmartinleith.com
Mon Jun 30 01:16:50 PDT 2008

I know Pinpoint Facilitation well and often hire pinboards (what some people
call Metaplan boards) from them. They're perfect for when you're not allowed
to post stuff on the walls of the venue. The company is run by Keith
Warren-Price, who's a lovely person. Pinpoint is the UK distributor of
Neuland products.

Jack

Jack Martin Leith
Imagining possibilities. Creating the new. Enriching the world.
Bristol, United Kingdom
Mobile: 07831 840541 (+44 7831 840541)
Skype: jackmartinleith
email: jack at jackmartinleith.com