Swis french mentoring circle on 27.5.08 (X-posted from the GC-list)

Corbaz Catherine c.corbaz at hispeed.ch
Fri Jun 13 00:05:07 PDT 2008

Dear friends of the OS-list
Finally the second swiss french speaking mentoring circle took place
on the 27th of may half in my "salon", half in my garden. We were
five, a few excused there-self. Our group is now international, as we
had a french participants, coming from Annecy. About ten peoples
manifested interest in our work.

In french we decided to call the mentoring circle : cercle de
partage. Expression I brought back from a trop in Quebec last summer,
after taking part at a pow-wow.

The topic of the meeting was: How to promote Open space in the french
speaking part of Switzerland.

This time again we went trough the Medicine wheel. Again I was
enthusiastic to see how much can come out with this instrument.

The main results of our meeting are:

Vision:
- we consider us as a resource groups to exchanges informations and
support
- we want to promote OST and are trying to leave the 4 principles
- we want to share our passion of OST

Leadership:
- we want to show and be there
- motivate the others to take responsibilities
- those , who are present at the meeting choose date, topics and
place of the next meeting

Vision:
- the group guarantee professionalism of our activities
- in 3 years a mentoring circle with 20 peoples

Communities:
- to remain open
- we listed the topics of interest of the participants

Management:
- we created a list of the interested persons in the french speaking
part
- the next meeting will be an OST
- topics proposed:
	a) how to make an short OST to promote OST for potentials clients
	b) work on the different instruments and parts of OST

For the time being as I have capacity (and passion) I'll keep
organizing the next meeting, which will on october.

This was a nice day with sun, lots of respect, calm and serenity.

For those who wants more informations on this, please get in touch
with me

So best regards from Switzerland.

Catherine Corbaz
Facilitation & Forum ouvert