Girl Scout Convention website highlights Open Space, Strategy Cafes and Appreciative Stories

Jon Harvey only.connect at virgin.net
Thu Jul 31 02:06:41 PDT 2008

I would add that I did once run a cooperative / new games session with about
90 girl scouts in a field in North Oxfordshire some years back. At one
point,  I had them all in a circle sitting on each others' knees in a self
supporting structure - a 'game' that was reputedly invented by the Prussian
Army in a muddy field once!

See http://homepage.ntlworld.com/oxfordtours/games/ for more details of
non-comp / coop games (many of which were invented during the anti-war demos
of the sixties in the US, I believe)

Jon