WOSonOS 08 : there were fireflies and wildflowers . . . and sprites

Tree Fitzpatrick therese.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 14:20:23 PDT 2008

Hi Henri, Hi Thomas. . . . . I was quite sure that I caught glimpses of each
of you at WOSonOS. . . Henri, you were one of my fireflies. Thomas, you were
a wild daisy on the lawn.  I am quite sure.

Thomas, you are right, we can't say for certain that it will be Berlin in
10. . . that will be decided in Taiwan 09.  I did write, previously, that it
was decided but I didn't actually go to the circle where they decided where
the next WOSonOS would be.  I was outside, in the military cemetery, feeling
the wind and sun, watching the water and listening to the steady hum of
traffic below.